7/28/2016

Lodging / Camping at the El Diablo Run 2017


Our trusted friend JC can help with your reservations if you don't want to camp on the beach or take your chances on the first come, first serve palapas at Ruben's.

JC has can set you up at Kiki's, the palapa camp on the south side of Ruben's, in a hotel room nearby or in town, and he also has some homes and condos available for rent. Hit him up!

Here is his contact info:
jcbajavoyager@gmail.com
facebook/bajavoyager
www.bajavoyager.com

More details on lodging/camping here.

12 comments:

mrtenochqe said...

I'm new to this run and wanted to see if anyone wants to meet up in California to ride to San Felipe? Here's my email. ppglr@yahoo.com

Lazlo said...

I'll be coming in from Colorado with a few friends. We plan on leaving from Temecula at the Biltwell HQ. This is our first time as well, but you're more than welcome to ride with us. We'll be going through CA on I-15,& passing through L.A. if you're along the way, hit me up.

Tyson Macapagal said...

Any chance a solo Canadian can link up with your group?

Unknown said...

I'll Be coming from KY with a buddy.
We Would like to meet up with a group or individual on the way. If anyone is interested email me..Jlittle4388@gmail..com

Gabriel said...

Of course, the more the merrier!
Send me an email at gabriel.davis@gmail.com
& we'll work out the details as we get Closer.

Chris Bowrden said...

Thanks for sharing useful information. Please Visit:

intown homes

RFC said...

Rolling woth a few from Vegas. All welcome. rexcharger@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Does my bike have to be a Harley, chopper , bobber or can it be a sport bike? That's what I ride is a crotch rocket.

Big D said...

Coming from Atl with some buddies would love to link up as we are new to the ride and the west coast haha fsturner88@gmail.com

Asifur Rahman said...

nice

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew Sweeney said...

Hit me up with time to meet in Temecula I would like to ride along. Samsonbtech@gmail.com