Here's the schedule:
Friday, May 12:
Tacos and beer upon arrival in San Felipe
Saturday, May 13:
4-5ish: yard games
5-6pm: open practice for circle of death, all classes
6:16-6:45: rigid class motos and finals
Sunday, May 14:
3-4: open practice for circle of death
4:00-4:30: bike show prize presentation
4:30 to 5ish: circle of death swingarm class motos and finals
Monday, May 15:
Split lanes and take names all the way home
We are working on updating all details on this site, but here's the basics:
• The EDR will be three nights in San Felipe this time. No Ensenada leg. This will make things simpler and allow more time for relaxing on the beach, riding excursions, etc.
• We will not be leading a ride from Temecula this time. Plan your own route and we'll see you Friday when you make it to camp.
• See schedule above for things like yard games, Coctagon, Circle of Death, etc.
• Yes, we realize this weekend is Mother's Day. It's the only weekend available, so take momma to lunch the weekend before or bring her along!
• Camping will be free in Ruben's Camp and on the beach for the entire time. We will have more info on booking alternative camping in neighboring palapas and hotels later in the summer.
• We will put out the word when we are ready to talk about sponsorships. It'll be simple, cheap and grass roots like always. Please email email@example.com if you are interested and he'll get back to you once we confirm the details
• Stay tuned to this blog for more info as it develops.
• Get that hunk of shit you call a chopper finished and ready to roll, you've got almost a year to prep!